Aug 24, 2017
In many developed countries water meters are used to measure the volume of water used by residential and commercial buildings that are supplied with water by a public water supply system. Water meters can also be used at the water source, well, or throughout a water system to determine flow through a particular portion of the system. There are several types of water meters in common use. The choice depends on the flow measurement method, the type of end user, the required flow rates, and accuracy requirements. Water Meter has been an important part of our life. Many people uses it at home to know how much water they are using, then to control accordingly. Then how to pick a good water meter for you?
1. Measure exactly.
2. Fit for the water condition that your areas.
3. Simple structure, reasonable price.
4. Small size, light weight, easy to install and tear down.
5. Easy to read, fit for the management of local area.
6. Large circulation capacity, low damage of water head.
Previous: Manhole Cover Culture of Japan