May 15, 2019
As a China Ic Card Water Meter Factory, we have the following recommendations for the inspections that should be made when choosing a ductile iron pipe.
1. Mold management, the mold should be well maintained and maintained, and can not have obvious defects, so as not to affect the surface quality of the pipe.
2. Production capacity, there should be a large enough warehouse to store the commonly used pipe fittings, and the purchaser's inspection record should pay attention to this problem. It is very important to have the ability to deliver in a timely manner.
3. The weight control system of ductile iron pipe fittings, the process should ensure that the weight of the pipe fittings is within the standard tolerance range.
4. Hydraulic test, each pipe fitting, regardless of its pipe diameter, shall be subjected to hydrostatic test or equivalent effect test.
5. For the problem of the thickness of DI Flanged Pipes (usually K12), some manufacturers believe that the sufficient thickness of the pipe can compensate for the strength of the material itself, or even the lack of control of raw materials. To this end, we should implement a comprehensive quality management system to ensure the quality of each pipe.