Nov 27, 2018
As the urban population increases, so does the number of sewers on the streets. Most of the sewers in the city are made up of Ductile Iron Pipes. Therefore, the use of ductile iron pipe is getting bigger and bigger, so everyone knows what is the point of the ductile iron pipe in use. Ductile Iron Pipes Wholesaler tell you the main points of use of ductile iron pipe:
1. Trench excavation
2. Groove support
According to the characteristics of the groove soil, groundwater, slotted section, load conditions and other factors, it is required to be firm and reliable, and to prevent collapse and support from obstructing the down pipe and the steady pipe.
3. The T-type interface pipe shall be provided with a buttress at the turn in the vertical or horizontal direction. The size of the buttress should be determined according to the factors such as pipe diameter, rotation angle and working pressure.
4. When transporting drinking water, the pipeline should not pass through the poisonous contaminated area. If it must be passed, protective measures should be taken.
5. For the ductile iron pipelines that are connected and connected, the piers must be calculated.
6. The outer anti-corrosion coating of the ductile iron pipe should be selected according to the soil condition of the pipe-laying site to select the galvanized and epoxy asphalt coating or the higher required coating.
7. After the pipeline is installed and tested, it should be rinsed with low chloride ion water and 0.03% potassium permanganate solution.
If you are interested in our pipe, please call us at any time , in addition, our High Quality Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings is also very popular.